The Dude that Games Let's Game Podcast's 1st Year Anniversary!

 My Podcast Turns One!

   For a whole entire year, I have been making Podcasts episodes, and July 31st marks my first-year anniversary of my podcast! Since today is July 31st, I released a special podcast episode! In this episode I will be ranking my top 10 games.

Spotify Stats as of July 31st of 2026

   After a whole entire year, I have gained 19 followers on Spotify alone! That may not seem like a lot but for my first year I find it a good number of followers. For my podcast I have gotten 866 plays and downloads! I find this a really great achievement for my first year! I thank you all you have helped me achieve this! 

   My Origin Story

   On June 18th of 2025 I watched one of the best Nintendo Directs ever made; Donkey Kong Bananza! After seeing this direct I decided to start listening to Nintendo podcasts while waiting for Bananza to come out. After listening to quite a couple different podcasts I felt inspired and started to think "I should make my own podcast. I mean like I do love Nintendo and talking." 

   So, then I began to think of co-host ideas of who should be my co-host. But after making contact of who should be my co-host, I got replies that did not benefit me. After these replies I decided to do record on my own! That didn't work out too well because it felt a little weird to talk to myself.

   After an endless month of waiting, Donkey Kong Bananza finally came out! Then two weeks later I finished the game. Because I enjoyed the game so much, I decided to pick up podcasting again! I then went back to recording and made my first episode: Donkey Bananza Review and Recap

   I recently found out that not many podcasts make it to its 10-episode mark because they don't get a huge audience within the first couple days. So, I thank you all for supporting my podcast and my blog! I hope to keep on podcasting for years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Games to Play for Mar10 Day

Best Pokémon to Have in the Withered Wastelands

Donkey Kong LEGO! Good Ideas for the LEGO Set