Dinosaur Game Finally Stomps its way onto Switch 2

 Jurassic World Evolution Stomps its way onto Switch 2

   After nearly 5 years, Jurassic World Evolution 2 finally comes out on the Switch 2. This game is available on the Nintendo eShop for $60 USD. Also, this is the complete edition version of the game, which means it includes all DLC for this game!

What is Jurassic World Evolution

   Have you ever thought to yourself "if I were in charge of Jurassic World nothing bad would happen." You can now put that statement to the test by being in charge of Jurassic World! In this game your goal is to create a dinosaur sanctuary. If you are more interested in being a business tycoon there is a challenge mode where you create a 5-star amusement park. You could also relive any of the movies before Dominion (Including Dominion).

   This game is a Strategy Simulator game where you are in charge of building numerous Jurassic Worlds and ensuring your guest's safety. This game is all in a top-down camera angle. Will you become a tycoon or a business flop?

DLC Is Included

   Since this game is a complete edition there are no extra purchases needed to unlock extra content. There are also no micro transactions. On the PlayStation this game is $60 alone without DLC. If you were to get all DLC and base game on the PlayStation, the game would be $123.89 in all. You would save over $60 on the switch 2 version

 Would I buy this for the Switch 2

   The reason I would buy this for the Switch 2 is because all the DLC is included and I save over $60. The option to play this game handheld would also be a really nice feature. If you have not played this game yet I believe this would be a good game to get for the Switch 2. Although if you have another console that can play the third one, I would instead get the 3rd one (Just so you know I have not played the third one yet).

   Here are the reasons of why I would not buy this on the Switch 2. I already have this on the PS5. I am also waiting for the third Jurassic World Evolution game to come to Switch 2. Which I am very confused on why they went with Jurassic World Evolution 2 over 3. I'm expecting the third one hopefully under two years to release onto Switch 2.

   As I am hoping for the third game to release onto the Switch 2, I may have to wait five years sadly. As I do find this a fun game I will not be buying it again for the Switch 2. I hope I have given you further information on this game. Whether if you were just reading this article to hear some gaming or reading this article to decide whether you should buy Jurassic world, I hope you enjoyed this article.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Games to Play for Mar10 Day

Best Pokémon to Have in the Withered Wastelands

Donkey Kong LEGO! Good Ideas for the LEGO Set