Switch 2 Console Edition Image Leaked!

Will we Get a Switch 2 Edition Console?

   We have recently gotten a new leaked image leak for the rumored Zelda's 40th Anniversary Switch 2. This was leaked by @danielreen.

🔴 VAZOU: essas seriam as embalagens das edições especiais do Switch 2 em comemoração aos 40 anos de Zelda! Além do controle bonitão pra car*lho, ainda teríamos a primeira versão do console com mudanças visuais de design! (1/2)

— Daniel #Ofertas Nintendo Reenlsober (@danielreen.bsky.social) August 11, 2026 at 10:35 AM

   This post translates to "LEAKED: These are reportedly the packages for the special edition Switch 2 consoles celebrating Zelda's 40th anniversary! In addition to a d*** good-looking controller, we'd also be getting the first version of the console with visual design changes!"  -Translated by Google Translate.

Is this Legit?

   Looking at this image, I am almost this is legit. The shape's net is really close to a Switch 2's box net. There is also a special Switch 2 Pro Remote to release with this special Switch 2 edition console! I believe the Pro Remote is legit, but the Switch 2 on the other hand I think I see some faults.

   If you notice on the box's net on the top rectangle there are curved edges. So, my question is, are there those curves on the Switch 2's box net. Another thing I noticed is that there is an attention sign that is not on the original Switch 2 box. Although this could maybe a new change to the box. I know these statements don't really support my point that well.

  My last statement is this could be AI. Maybe the leaker took apart their Switch 2 box and asked AI to add some Zelda designs to it. AI is on the rise.

   Other than my 3 weak reasons I think this could be fake, I think this could be real. When I look the Switch 2 box, I see the similarities in the box's net. There is even a system set up flap at the bottom of the net, the Switch 2 has the same thing on its box. As for the pro remote, that thing has to be real.

My Thoughts on This

The Art Design

   I think the design for this console edition is really cool. I noticed at the back of the dock under the flap, there is a little picture. What I am guessing this picture is, is that it is a picture of Zelda and Link standing next to each other. I find the color scheme for this to be really great.

   I love how the dock splits into two different sides. I also like how with the joy-cons that one joy-con has the Tri-force for the home button, and the other one focuses more on green. Another cool touch that they added was how each Tri-force shard has a symbol; one for courage, one for wisdom, and one for power!

   I also really like the Pro-remote. The design in a way is like the Switch 2 joy-cons and the dock combined! Another cool touch to this remote isn't even on the remote, but on the box! There is Zelda's 40th Anniversary sign that I wish was on the remote itself. I find the golden triggers a really nice touch to the remote.

Will I Buy it?

   Probably not because it is kind of expensive. I know I say that the Switch 2 is not expensive, but when it comes to buying a second one for decoration, then man that is expensive! If I were to get this it would probably just sit around all day. That would be a waste when I can buy numerous of Indie/third party games. In the end I will probably get one....

   The Pro Remote is something I will probably get. Even though I have one already I do want a special Zelda edition of something. The thing is the remote will probably be over $80. Tell me what you guys think down in the comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Games to Play for Mar10 Day

Best Pokémon to Have in the Withered Wastelands

Donkey Kong LEGO! Good Ideas for the LEGO Set